Culinary + Travel OCT. 2018
Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
Join Cuisine Noir and Excellence in Travel as we plan to eat and dance our way through Salvador da Bahia, Brazil this October. As the number one destination to experience Afro-Brazilian culture, this trip is sure to make you fall in love the people and city which is said to be the soul of Brazil.
Our trip to Bahia will take place from Tuesday, October 16 – Tuesday, October 23. We have 8 days and 7 nights of fun and relaxation planned so get ready to pack your bags and practice your Portuguese.
A glimpse of what guests will enjoy during their Culinary + Travel getaway includes:
- 1/2-day Afrocentric Tour of Bahia with Lunch
- Ballet da Bahia Folklorico Show
- Itaparica Island Tour with Lunch
- Visit to a Samba Dance School
- Hands-On Shopping and Cooking Class (optional)
Plus, there will be plenty of free time for the beach and shopping.
Cost is $1,440 per person (double occupancy) and $1,933 for single occupancy. This is for land only and airfare is not included. The following is included in this land package:
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotels in Brazil
- 7 nights Bahia Othon Hotel, sea view room
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 group dinners with transportation
- English speaking guide upon arrival and throughout the trip
- Trip highlights listed above except for the cooking class which will be additional.
Airfair, Reservations & Cancellations
Airfare is additional and may be booked through Excellence in Travel or on your own. Gateway cities are: Miami, New York (JFK) and San Francisco.
A $500 deposit is due at the time of booking. A payment plan is available with the final payment being due by August 1, 2018.
Travel cancellation and trip interruption insurance is available upon request and may be purchased up to 4 days before trip departure.
We look forward to traveling with you to Brazil!