(1 people have added this recipe to their favorites.)
- 12 oz vanilla wafers (approx. 1 box, may use more for trimming the bowl)
- 4-6 bananas
- 1 box of Jello instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 large 16oz tub or 2x 8 oz tubs of Cool Whip
1. Mix the sugar and pudding in a bowl with the milk and the vanilla flavoring. Let thicken. Add 1/2 the tub of Cool Whip. Stir well until fluffy.
2. Layer bottom of a trifle bowl or 9 x 13 pan with vanilla wafers. Next layer is 2 or 3 cut bananas. Next layer is 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Next layer is vanilla wafers. Next layer is the last 2 or 3 cut bananas. Pour rest of pudding mixture over that.
3. Top with a final layer of Cool Whip. Chill and serve!