(1 people have added this recipe to their favorites.)
- Active: 10
- Total time: 4hrs 10min
- Servings: 10
- 1 can (12 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bag (10 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 5 cups ginger ale, club soda or lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- In blender, place lemonade concentrate and raspberries; blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into nonmetal freezer container. Stir in water. Cover; freeze at least 4 hours.
- If mixture is frozen solid, let stand at room temperature about 15 min. For each serving, measure 1/2 cup slush mixture into 8-oz glass; stir in 1/2 cup ginger ale. Serve immediately.
If Minute Maid or another brand of organic lemonade and strawberries can be substituted if Cascadian Farm ® is not available.