3 large cucumbers
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped + 4 sprigs for garnish
5 cups water
1 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons agave syrup
2 cups Prosecco or sparkling wine, optional
- Cut 4 thin slices of cucumber for garnish.
- Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber and transfer to a food processor. Add rosemary and puree.
- Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl or large measuring cup. Press on the solids to extract all the juice.
- Add water, lemon juice and agave syrup to the cucumber juice and stir until the agave is dissolved.
- Add Prosecco or sparkling wine as an option and stir. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses and garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs and serve.