Straight from the glass jar or in a recipe, DOUX SOUTH Angry Cukes will transform any experience from angry to amenable – often a benefit at family gatherings.
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
3 cups tequila blanco
1 ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
1 ¼ cup Doux South Angry Cukes brine
½ cup triple sec
1 jalapeno, halved lengthwise
thinly sliced fresh cucumbers and Angry Cukes
extra brine for garnish
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Let syrup cool.
- Combine simple syrup, tequila, lemon juice, Angry Cukes brine, triple sec and jalapeno in a pitcher.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, tasting every ½ hour or so until it is spiced to your liking and remove jalapeno.
- Rub the rim of the jar with Angry Cukes brine and dip into kosher salt.
- Serve margaritas over ice in your favorite glass and garnish with fresh and Angry Cukes.
Stop by the CN Review page for the full Angry Cukes Spicy Cucumber Slices product review.