1 cup couscous
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup shitake mushrooms, diced and sautéed
2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes
1-2 green onions, sliced on the bias
- In a saucepan, bring broth to boil.
- Add couscous to broth. Stir with fork. Cover and take off heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a small sauté pan, add oil and sauté mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add couscous, sundried tomatoes and mushrooms and toss, mixing well.
- Sprinkle green onion on top and serve.
Recipe created by Arawak Farm ®. The Vassell Foods’ Arawak Farm® brand is inspired by the founder’s Arawak Indian heritage. All products offer fresh all-natural ingredients while being vegan, gluten-free, low sodium and low sugar.