Makes 8 servings
1 pound ground lamb
2 teaspoons Arawak Farm® Jerk Dry Rub & Spice Blend
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 Brioche slider buns
- In a bowl, add lamb, jerk rub and garlic. Mix together well and aside for 10 – 15 minutes.
- To form sliders, take a 1 ½ tablespoons of lamb and begin to pat into a patty. Place on a plate and repeat until all patties are formed.
- Heat skillet to medium-high and add oil. Add sliders one by one being careful not to crowd the skillet.
- Cook patties for about 2 minutes on each. When all patties have been cooked, let them rest for about 5 minutes to let the juices settle.
- Place sliders on Brioche slider buns and serve with favorite condiments or slaw.
TIPS & NOTES
- For even more flavor, let the ground lamb mixture set overnight until you are ready to prepare the sliders the next day.
- Sliders can also be grilled.
- Brioche buns are great toasted.
Try these sliders with the Fruit Slaw recipe below to enhance your taste bud experience. For information about lamb and recipes, visit https://www.americanlamb.com.
Recipe created by Arawak Farm®. The Vassell Foods’ Arawak Farm® brand is inspired by the founder’s Arawak Indian heritage. All products offer fresh all-natural ingredients while being vegan, gluten-free, low sodium and low sugar.