The devil’s definitely in these details: loaded with flavor but with no added sugar, Kumana Avocado Sauce livens up this classic party staple.
1 tablespoon Kumana Avocado Sauce
1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 freshly cracked pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chives, minced (for garnish) 4-5 sprigs Italian parsley
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add enough water to cover by one and a half inches.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain eggs, fill pan with ice and water. Gently crack eggs and soak for 10 minutes in cold water. Peel under cold running water.
- Halve eggs lengthwise, carefully separating the yolk into a small mixing bowl. Mash yolks with Kumana and mayo. Add in salt and pepper, mix well.
- Carefully spoon yolks into egg whites, dividing evenly.
- Top each egg with a dollop of Kumana Avocado Sauce. Garnish with minced chives and parsley leaves, if desired.
TIPS & NOTES
Pipe yolk mixture into whites using a pastry bag or a zipper seal plastic bag with one corner trimmed off.
Recipe provided by Kumana Avocado Sauce. Check out our review here and head over to your local grocery store or Amazon to order your bottle.
This article contains an affiliate link. Please see our disclosure for more information.