The devil’s definitely in these details: loaded with flavor but with no added sugar, Kumana Avocado Sauce livens up this classic party staple.
1 tablespoon Kumana Avocado Sauce
1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 freshly cracked pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chives, minced (for garnish) 4-5 sprigs Italian parsley
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add enough water to cover by one and a half inches.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain eggs, fill pan with ice and water. Gently crack eggs and soak for 10 minutes in cold water. Peel under cold running water.
- Halve eggs lengthwise, carefully separating the yolk into a small mixing bowl. Mash yolks with Kumana and mayo. Add in salt and pepper, mix well.
- Carefully spoon yolks into egg whites, dividing evenly.
- Top each egg with a dollop of Kumana Avocado Sauce. Garnish with minced chives and parsley leaves, if desired.
TIPS & NOTES
Pipe yolk mixture into whites using a pastry bag or a zipper seal plastic bag with one corner trimmed off.
This article contains an affiliate link. Please see our disclosure for more information.