Banana bread is everyone’s favorite, so you can make it at home with this easy and amazing recipe.
Recipe from “Kooking with Kelli: Kollection of Family Recipes from Nana’s Chicken-n-Waffles” by Kelli Ferrell available on Amazon.
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 1 hour | Serves: 1 loaf
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon ground clove
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 large eggs
2 cups sugar
2 bananas (make sure they are ripe)
3 tablespoons vanilla
1 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray loaf pans with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash ripe bananas; mix sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla. (This should give you a cream base).
- In a medium bowl combine ﬂour, baking soda, baking powder, kosher salt, ginger, cinnamon, and ground clove.
- Gradually fold and combine dry mixture into the large bowl.
- Bake for one hour and remove from baking pan. Let cool on baking rack.
To read more about Kelli Ferrell, enjoy our article, “Kelli Ferrell Savors Family Recipes at Nana’s Chicken-N-Waffles.”