1 cup Ancient Harvest Harmony Quinoa
1 can black beans
1 can sweet corn
2 large tomatoes, chopped
2 cups vegetable broth
3 tablespoons tomato paste
2 cloves garlic, minced
splash of olive oil
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon cumin
salt and pepper to taste
avocado and parsley (or cilantro) to top
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, followed by the chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain can of beans and can of corn and add them to the pan.
- Add the vegetable broth, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, quinoa, paprika, and cumin. Cover the pan and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the liquid has pretty much evaporated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Take off heat.
- Heat your tortillas on a clean pan for 10-15 seconds on each side. Then add your taco mix to the tortillas and top with chopped avocado.
Recipes courtesy of Ancient Harvest, makers of plant-based ingredients such as quinoa, lentils and beans to make the foods you love.