½ cup butter
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely chopped
1 cup flour
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a heavy saucepan, on medium heat, heat the butter until melted.
- Whisk in powdered sugar, pine nuts and herbs. Mix well.
- Add flour and salt. Stir to make a ball of dough.
- Put the dough into a pie pan and spread out as evenly as possible.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until edges are firm and starting to brown. Let cool in pan about 3 minutes before carefully slicing into wedges. After 15 minutes, lift cookies out of pan with a small spatula and cool completely on a rack.