Finding new wine accessories never gets old. My latest discovery that is become a favorite among wine enthusiasts is a foldable wine bottle bag that looks like a sleeve. The cool thing is that it holds a full bottle of wine, so you can carry every last drop with you to the special occasion, event or outing.
Being collapsible and bendable, VinoGo is also BPA free, leak free and you can wash by hand and use it over and over again.
Now, because this is for carrying wine on the go, definitely use responsibly. Here are five reasons why you need this:
- Easily fits into your picnic basket that is already filled with your favorite foods.
- Instead of carrying around bottles from house to house, lessen the chance of breaking them by using VinoGo.
- Don’t want to take a full bottle with you? No problem. Put in as much or little as you like and be on your way.
- If packing wine in our suitcase while traveling, again lessen the chance of having the bottle break by using VinoGo to transport.
- Looking forward to a beach day with friends? Pour in our favorite bottle, pick your ocean view and let the good times roll.
VinoGo is available on corkpops.com for only $7.00, that means you can stock on a few and always be ready.