Award-winning public health nutritionist, 35-year vegan activist, and best-selling author Tracye McQuirter, MPH, recently held another free 21-Day Vegan Fresh Start program from September 18 – October 9, 2022 and the results were extraordinary.
This marks the fourth free 21-Day Vegan Fresh Start program as part of McQuirter’s 10 Million Black Vegan Women Movement, a revolutionary public health intervention that is changing the health paradigm of Black women now and for generations to come.
21-Day Vegan Fresh Start Sees Results
The 21-Day Vegan Fresh Start continues to attract a sizable cohort of women, with 3,705 enrolling. Participants who responded to the post-program survey obtained remarkable health benefits from the 21-Day Vegan Fresh Start:
- An astounding 77% of the respondents ate 80-100% of their meals completely vegan, tying the 2020 10K Vegan Fresh Start program for an all-time high.
- The high intake of nutritious, plant-based foods contributed to weight loss for 72% of respondents, ranging from 1.2 to 15 pounds and improved general health for 71%.
- Remarkably, 14% of respondents addressed specific health conditions as a result of program participation.
- Other notable gains attributed to the program include lowered blood pressure and cholesterol for 43% and 39% of the respondents, respectively.
- A significant number of respondents (54%) reported having more energy, increased mental clarity (43%) and strengthened immunity (20%).
“I couldn’t be happier with the results we saw after this program,” says Tracye McQuirter, MPH. “We are truly changing the way Black women look at nutrition and health proving we really are what we eat. I encourage Black women looking to change their lives to check out 10MillionBlackVeganWomen.org/freshstart and join our incredible community.”
RELATED: Tracye McQuirter Spearheads a Vegan Movement for Black Women Everywhere
Data shows the 21-Day Vegan Fresh Start effectively promotes, educates and prepares women to live a healthy vegan lifestyle. Amazingly, 64% of the respondents ate more vegetables, 60% enjoyed cooking more, 59% gained confidence in going vegan and an impressive number (43%) learned how to prepare meals. And it doesn’t stop there, as a smaller, yet growing number of respondents(17%) experienced a greater commitment to the environment and 10% sensed a greater compassion for animals.
McQuirter’s free 21-Day Vegan Fresh Start programs have helped thousands of Black women experience life-changing health benefits, including weight loss, lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, improved mood and cognitive function, and more.
For more information, please visit 10millionblackveganwomen.org/freshstart.
Provided by 10 Million Black Vegan Women